Healthy Chicken Parmesan
This healthy version of Chicken Parmesan is made with zucchini noodles and is ready in under 30 minutes!
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), bread crumbs, bread crumbs (panko), cheese (parmesan, shredded), italian seasoning, oil, salt, black pepper, pasta sauce, cheese (mozzarella, fresh), zucchini
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, boneless, skinless (4 breasts)
- 1/4 cup(s) whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning, dried
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 - 2 ds. salt
- 1 - 2 ds. pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) creamy vodka sauce or tomato sauce
- 4 slice(s) fresh mozzarella cheese
- 3 - 4 whole zucchini, spiralized
- 1. In a pot over high heat, cover eggs with cold water, bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 minutes. Drain, run under cold water and peel shells.
- 2. In a medium size bowl, mash together eggs and avocado.
- 3. Stir in 1 tbsp of hot sauce (it acts as a flavored vinegar that you'd taste in mayonnaise) or 2 teaspoons for less heat.
- 4. Season with salt and pepper. Serve on toast and top with tomato, in a wrap or simply on it's own. Enjoy!