Skinny Bang Bang Zucchini Noodles
These skinny bang bang zucchini noodles are an easy way to start your week. You can make multiple servings ahead of time, enough for a few meals during the week.
This recipe contains zucchini, olive oil (extra virgin), non-fat greek yogurt, mayonnaise (light), sweet chili sauce, honey, sriracha sauce, limes, shrimp
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 4 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 lb shrimp (optional)
- 1. If you are using any proteins, cook them first on the stove and set aside.
- 2. To cook the zucchini, add olive oil to a large skillet and bring to medium high heat.
- 3. Once oil is hot, add in zucchini noodles. Cook until water releases and zucchini are just cooked (tender but still crisp). Turn off heat.
- 4. Drain zucchini noodles. Allow noodles to rest for about 10 minutes and drain off any other water release.
- 5. In a large bowl, add all sauce ingredients. Mix with a whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust as needed.
- 6. Pour sauce into 4 small containers. Mix zucchini noodles with your proteins and add to meal prep containers once everything has cooled. Store in fridge and eat within 3 days.
- 7. To prepare day of, heat up noodles. Drain any water that may be released from the noodles. Toss in sauce (sauce can be used hot or cold; I prefer to keep it cold and mix it with the hot noodles).