Weight Watchers Chicken and Orange Salad
Get a delicious vitamin C-boost with this citrusy salad.
This recipe contains lettuce (romaine), chicken breasts (boneless skinless), oranges, shallots, celery, almonds (sliced), XXXXX, juice (orange, frozen concentrate), white wine vinegar, water, oil (canola), honey, salt, black pepper, crushed red pepper
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 2 cup(s) romaine lettuce, shredded
- 5 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 whole orange, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 whole shallots, minced
- 1 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 tbsp. almonds
- 1 1/2 tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. water
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1. Cook chicken to your liking. (I prefer to grill mine) Then cut into bite size pieces.
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, chicken, orange, shallot, celery and almonds.
- 2. To make dressing, combine remaining ingredients in a cup; stir well to blend in honey. Pour dressing over salad just before serving; toss gently but well