Seared Salmon with Guacamole
Seared salmon is always ideal for a weeknight meal or lunch. I personally think salmon works with almost anything so pairing it with guacamole was a no brainer.
This recipe contains fish (salmon), cajun seasoning, olive oil, avocados, red onions, tomatoes, limes, fresh cilantro
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 24 oz. 4 (6oz) salmon fillets
- 2 - 3 tsp. cajun seasoning
- 2 - 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 - 2 whole avocado, peeled, cored and diced
- 2 - 3 tbsp. red onion, minced
- 1 whole tomatoes, diced
- 1 whole juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1. Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2. Season salmon fillets with cajun seasoning on both sides. Add to hot skillet and cook 5-10 minutes (depending on thickness), flipping halfway through.
- 3. In a bowl, combine avocado, tomato, lime juice, and cilantro. Season with cajun seasoning to taste.
- 4. Serve salmon with a scoop of avocado salsa over the top.