Ritz Ham, Cheese and Cranberry Topper
Great as an appetizer at your next party or gathering.
This recipe contains crackers (ritz), deli ham, cheese (pepper jack), cranberry (whole berry, sauce), parsley fresh
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 24 ritz crackers
- 4 oz. deli-style thick-sliced ham, each cut into 6 pieces
- 2 1/4 oz. pepper jack cheese slices, each cut into 8 pieces
- 3 tbsp. whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with ham and cheese. Bake 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with cranberry sauce and parsley.