Chicken & Apple Sausage with Sweet Potato
Chicken and apple sausage paired with sweet potatoes makes for a savory weeknight meal the whole family will enjoy.
This recipe contains aidells sausage (chicken and apple), sweet potatoes, spinach (frozen), cinnamon (ground), garlic powder, honey, butter
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 50 min
- 12 oz. Aidells Chicken and Apple Sausage
- 2 1/2 cup(s) sweet potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup(s) frozen spinach, coarsley chopped
- 2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. butter, diced
- 1. Slice sausage.
- 2. Wash and quarter sweet potatoes. Add to baking pan.
- 3. Chop frozen spinach into tiny pieces and mix into the pan.
- 4. Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- 5. Cover pan with foil and bake 45 minutes at 375 degrees.