Delicious, homemade cinnamon-sugar pecans. Perfect for the holidays!
This recipe contains pecans, sugar, cinnamon (ground), vanilla extract, eggs, salt, water
8 - 10 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 1 lb. pecans or almonds
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg, white only
- 1/2 tsp. salt, or your preference
- 2 tsp. water
- 1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- 2. Mix the sugar, cinnamon and salt in a large ziploc bag.
- 3. Whisk the egg white, vanilla and water with a fork in a large bowl until frothy.
- 4. Add the pecans (or almonds) to the egg white mixture and stir until they are well coated.
- 5. Pour the pecans into the ziploc bag, seal and shake until well coated with your cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- 6. Spread them out on your prepared baking sheet into a single layer.
- 7. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Try not to eat them all in one sitting!