Five Spice Sesame Popcorn Chicken
An Asian popcorn chicken appetizer.
This recipe contains chicken (popcorn), soy sauce (low-sodium), five spice powder, sesame seed, rice vinegar, marmalade (orange), mustard (dijon)
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 pkg(s) 26oz. popcorn chicken
- 6 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. 5 spice powder
- 4 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup(s) rice vinegar
- 6 tbsp. apricot marmalade
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1. In a bowl toss the popcorn chicken, soy sauce and 5 spice powder until chicken is well coated.
- 2. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Spread the seasoned popcorn chicken on a foil lined baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds. Bake for 15 minutes until chicken is heated through and crispy.
- 3. In a small saucepan heat the rice vinegar, the apricot marmalade, and the Dijon mustard until melted and combined. Remove from heat and let cool.
- 4. Serve the 5 Spice Sesame Popcorn Chicken with the apricot dipping sauce.