Artichoke and Garlic Sausage Quiche
A savory quiche perfect for any meal of the day.
This recipe contains aidells sausage, artichoke hearts, cheese (fontina), pie crust, eggs, cream, salt, cayenne pepper,
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 12 oz. Aidells artichoke & garlic sausage, chopped
- 1 can(s) 13.75oz. artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 oz. fontina cheese, grated
- 1 whole deep dish pie shell
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) light cream
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 425º.
- 2. In a large sauté pan, cook the sausage for 3 to 5 minutes, until it begins to brown slightly. Transfer to a plate and allow to cool to room temperature.
- 3. Sprinkle the sausage artichoke hearts and cheese in the bottom of the pie shell. Beat together the eggs, cream and seasonings. Carefully pour into the pie shell.
- 4. Bake for 15 minutes on lowest oven rack. Reduce temperature to 325º and continue baking 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.