Luscious berry-topped mini cheesecakes.
This recipe contains graham cracker crumbs, sugar, sugar, butter, cream cheese, vanilla, eggs, whipping cream, blueberries, lemons
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg(s) 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream
- 2 cup(s) blueberries
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1. Heat oven to 325°F.
- 2. Combine graham crumbs, 2 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottoms of 18 paper-lined muffin cups.
- 3. Beat cream cheese, vanilla and remaining sugar with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Spoon over crusts.
- 4. Bake 25 to 30 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- 5. Beat whipping cream with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; spread onto cheesecakes. Top with blueberries and zest.