Arugula and Strawberry Salad
Alex Guarnaschelli showcases how delicious strawberries can be when used outside of normal realm.
This recipe contains sherry vinegar, sugar, olive oil (extra virgin), oil (canola), salt (kosher), arugula, strawberries, poppy seeds
Prep time: 10 min
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 2 cups arugula leaves
- 1 generous pint fresh strawberries, washed, dried and split lengthwise
- Sprinkle poppy seeds
- 1. In a large serving bowl, whisk together the sherry vinegar and sugar.
- 2. Whisk in the olive oil, canola oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Taste for seasoning.
- 3. Toss the arugula leaves in the dressing, add the strawberries and poppy seeds and gently mix. Serve immediately.