Springtime Veggie Pasta Primavera
Pasta Primavera loaded with springtime vegetables and parmesan cheese in 30 minutes.
This recipe contains pasta (farfalle), broccoli crowns, asparagus, bell peppers (yellow), onions, garlic (fresh), olive oil, spinach (fresh), peas (green, frozen), tomatoes (cherry), lemons, basil (fresh), cheese (parmesan, grated), salt, black pepper
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 16 oz. farfalle pasta or any pasta you prefer
- 2 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cup(s) asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 2" pieces
- 1 whole large yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 whole medium onion, diced
- 4 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup(s) fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 cup(s) frozen green peas
- 1 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 - 2 whole lemons, juiced (1/4 cup)
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, minced
- 1 - 2 oz. parmesan cheese, grated for topping
- 2 - 4 ds. salt to taste
- 2 - 4 ds. pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Slice rolls horizontally, all the way through. Keeping them together as a unit. Spread mustard on one side.
- 2. Fold a piece of ham on each roll, repeat until all ham is used.
- 3. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Scramble eggs and pour over ham. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sandwiches are heated through.