Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Spice things up with this hot buffalo chicken dip. This hot buffalo chicken dip serves a large group, so remember to also invite all your friends!
This recipe contains mayonnaise, hot wing sauce, chicken breasts (boneless skinless), cheese (cheddar, sharp, shredded), scallions, celery, blue cheese
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 2 cup(s) chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 8 oz. extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 whole green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) celery, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 1. Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2. Mix mayo and 1/4 cup wing sauce in medium bowl until blended. Add chicken, cheddar and onions; mix well.
- 3. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4. Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
- 5. Top with blue cheese, celery and remaining wing sauce.