Bake a batch of these cute little biscuits as a tribute to Ireland.
This recipe contains flour (all-purpose), sugar, baking soda, salt (kosher), butter (unsalted), raisins, caraway seed, milk (buttermilk)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons diced cold butter
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1. Mix flour, sugar, baking soda and kosher salt in a bowl.
- 2. Work in diced cold butter by hand
- 3. Add raisins and caraway seeds. Mix in buttermilk.
- 4. Pat out the dough until 1 inch thick; cut into four to six 2 1/2-inch rounds. Bake at 375 degrees F, 15 to 20 minutes.