Creamy Crab and Red Pepper Spread
Sweet, tender lump crabmeat in a creamy spread with green onions and red peppers makes for an upscale appetizer spread.
This recipe contains scallions, cream cheese (1/3 less fat), crab meat, cheese (cheddar, sharp, shredded), bell peppers (red), mustard (dijon), crackers (ritz)
Prep time: 1 hr +
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 8 oz. 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 6 oz. lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 whole small red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 pkg(s) ritz crackers, for serving
- 1. Reserve 2 Tbsp. onions. Mix remaining onions with all remaining ingredients except crackers. Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with reserved onions. Serve with crackers.