Oreo Poke Cake
Delicious and easy to make with only 4 ingredients. Will leave everyone asking for seconds!
This recipe contains cake mix (devil's food), pudding (cookies and cream), cookies (oreo), milk
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 pkg(s) 15.25oz. devils food chocolate cake
- 2 pkg(s) 4oz. oreo cookies 'n cream pudding mix
- 6 - 8 oreos (for topping)
- 4 cup(s) milk (to make pudding)
- 1. Bake the cake according to the box mix.
- 2. Take out the cake and poke holes in it with the end of a wooden spoon.
- 3. Mix up the pudding and let sit for 2 minutes.
- 4. Pour it over the cake and push it into the holes, smoothing out the top.
- 5. Put in the fridge to cool for 2-3 hours (the longer the better the cake is!)
- 6. Top with crushed oreos and enjoy!