Bruschetta Chicken Bake
Comfort casserole, meet bruschetta. The perfectly balanced bite of tomatoes, garlic, chicken and mozzarella is the inspiration for this hearty dish.
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), cheese (mozzarella, shredded), tomatoes (diced), stuffing mix, fresh garlic, basil (dried), water
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 oz. 2% milk shredded mozzarella
- 1 can(s) 14.5oz. diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg(s) 6oz. stuffing mix for chicken
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. basil leaves
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1. Heat oven to 400ºF.
- 2. Mix tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- 3. Place chicken in 3-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- 4. Top with stuffing mixture. Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done.