Classic Herb Stuffing
Make this savory stuffing, featuring poultry seasoning and thyme, a holiday tradition at your house. The oven-baked stuffing is the perfect complement to roasted turkey or turkey breast.
This recipe contains butter, celery, onions, thyme (dried), poultry seasoning, seasoning salt, black pepper, bread (sandwich), chicken broth
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 1 cup(s) butter (2 sticks)
- 2 cup(s) celery, chopped
- 1 cup(s) onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. thyme leaves, dried
- 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
- 12 cup(s) dry, unseasoned bread cubes
- 4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook and stir 5 minutes. Stir in thyme, poultry seasoning, seasoned salt and pepper.
- 2. Place bread cubes in large bowl. Add celery mixture and broth; toss gently until well mixed. Spoon into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 3. Bake 35 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.