Weight Watchers Rustic Italian Flatbread
This flatbread uses good, quality ingredients: Roma tomatoes, oregano, and fresh mozzarella. It’s as simple and delicious as it gets!
This recipe contains flat bread, cheese (mozzarella, fresh), shredded mozzarella cheese, tomatoes (stewed), roma tomatoes, fresh garlic, oregano (dried), basil (fresh), crushed red pepper
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 whole flatout flatbread light original flatbread
- 2 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded (fat free)
- 1 cup(s) italian style stewed tomatoes
- 3 whole roma tomatoes
- 1 clove(s) garlic cloves, mashed
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 3 whole basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for two minutes, then remove from the oven.
- 3. In a food processor, combine the tomatoes, oregano, garlic, chili flakes until well blended and saucy; season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Spread the tomato sauce over the flatbread. Next, arrange the slices of mozzarella over the flatbread, then scatter the shredded mozzarella cheese over everything.
- 5. Bake at 375°F for four minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- 6. Remove from the oven, sprinkle the fresh basil liberally over the entire flatbread. and serve immediately.