Leftover Thanksgiving Quiche
This is my favorite use of thanksgiving leftovers. Stuffing as a crust is life changing, why don’t we use a stuffing crust for all savory pies and quiches? I also love the combination of cranberry, turkey and brie cheese but if you’re not a fan of brie, feel free to swap it with a cheddar, swiss or gruyere. I also get my food processor out to crumble the stuffing, chop the turkey and shred the cheese, it just makes life so much easier!
This recipe contains XXXXX, XXXXX, eggs, cheese (brie), cheese (havarti), cream, sour cream, nutmeg, salt, XXXXX
6 - 8 Servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 2 cup(s) leftover stuffing/dressing
- 1 1/2 cup(s) leftover turkey
- 5 eggs
- 4 oz. brie cheese, small cubes, rinds removed
- 4 oz. havarti cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) cream
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 ds. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt, to taste
- cranberry sauce, optional for topping
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Press stuffing/dressing into a 9” pie plate. Bake crust for 10 minutes, remove and set aside.
- 2. Reduce oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, nutmeg, cream and sour cream. Add about ½ tsp of salt.
- 3. Stir in turkey and cheeses until incorporated. Pour mixture into pie crust and bake for 35 minutes until center is set. Let stand for 10 minutes. Serve with cranberry sauce.
- 4. ***NOTE***
This recipe calls for Thanksgiving leftovers. You can find recipes on our website for Thanksgiving Turkey, Classic Herb Stuffing as well as Cranberry Sauce.