Pesto Chicken and Veggies
This Easy Pesto Chicken And Veggie Recipe Is Perfect For Meal Prep
This recipe contains olive oil, chicken (thighs, boneless, skinless), salt, black pepper, beans (green, fresh), tomatoes (cherry), basil pesto
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. green beans
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup(s) basil pesto
- 1. In a large pan, heat olive oil and add chicken thighs. Season with salt and pepper. When the chicken is completely cooked through, remove from pan, slice into strips, and set aside.
- 2. Add green beans and cook until crisp tender. Return the chicken strips to the pan, then add tomatoes and pesto. Stir until fully incorporated.
- 3. Serve immediately or divide into 4 food storage containers and store in the refrigerator. Can be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days. Enjoy!