Deviled Egg Spread
Make your deviled eggs into a delicious, creamy appetizer spread.
This recipe contains eggs, mayonnaise, cream cheese (1/3 less fat), white vinegar, mustard (dijon), scallions, paprika
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 12 eggs
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise, you can use light
- 4 oz. neufchâtel cheese, cubed and softened
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 3 green onions, sliced and divided
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1. Boil eggs. Reserve 1 egg for garnish and cut the remaining eggs lengthwise in half.
- 2. Remove yolks; place in food processor. Add mayo, Neufchatel, vinegar, mustard and egg white halves; process until blended. Spoon into medium bowl.
- 3. Chop remaining egg white halves coarsely. Add to Neufchatel mixture with 2/3 of the onions; mix lightly.
- 4. Chop reserved egg finely; sprinkle over egg mixture in bowl along with remaining onions. Garnish with paprika and serve!