Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Breasts
Chicken breast stuffed with cheese, shredded carrots and minced celery, then rolled, breaded, baked and drizzled with hot sauce. Sound enticing? It should be, this is good stuff!
This recipe contains cheese (cheddar, sharp, shredded), cheese (laughing cow), celery, scallions, carrots, salt, chicken breasts (boneless skinless), crackers, mayonnaise, hot sauce, lemon juice, butter (light), garlic powder, black pepper, cooking spray
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded 2% cheddar cheese
- 4 laughing cow cheese wedges blue cheese (light)
- 1/3 cup(s) celery stalk, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) green onion, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) carrot, minced
- 1 ds. salt to taste
- 5 whole boneless chicken breasts, cutlets
- 15 reduced fat ritz crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp. hot sauce, I prefer franks
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. light butter
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 ds. pepper to taste
- 1 cooking spray
- 1. Mix Ritz crackers and melted butter. Press into an 8 inch pie plate. Saute Vidalia onions in 2 tablespoons butter until clear, but not brown. Spoon into pie crust.
Beat eggs with milk, salt, and pepper, pour over onions. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Bake at 350º for 30 minutes or until firm in the center.