Beef Tenderloin Sandwich
Beef tenderlion steak sandwiches
This recipe contains steak (tenderloin), olive oil, peppercorns, rolls, horseradish, mustard (brown)
2 - 4 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2 whole beef tenderloin steaks, boneless, trimmed
- 1 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) crushed peppercorns
- 1 pkg(s) dinner rolls, your choice
- 1 pkg(s) horseradish sauce, for serving
- 1 pkg(s) brown mustard, for serving
- 1. Preheat oven to 475° F. Brush olive oil on both tenderloins and sprinkle with peppercorns. Roast for 20-25 minutes on roasting pan.
- 2. Let meat rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice tenderloins. Serve on dinner rolls and top with horseradish or brown mustard.