Sheet Pan Sausage Dinner with Fall Veggies and Apples
Sausage (your choice of chicken, turkey or pork), carrots, potatoes and parsnips.
This recipe contains sausage (chicken, links), apples (granny smith), potatoes (fingerling), onions (red), carrots, parsnips, rosemary (fresh), honey, olive oil, salt, pepper
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 lb. pork, chicken or turkey sausage
- 2 whole large Granny Smith apples, cored and cubed
- 1 1/2 lb. mixed baby potatoes, halved
- 1 whole red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 lb. carrots, peeled and quartered
- 1 lb. parsnips, peeled and quartered
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 - 3 ds. salt to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine apples, potatoes, onion, carrots, and parsnips. Drizzle with the honey and olive oil, as well as salt and pepper. Pour onto large sheet pan and scatter with fresh rosemary.
- 3. Place the sausages in and around the veggies. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.