Crunchy Potato Cheese Balls
If you're looking for a new recipe to add to your collection, these Crunchy Potato Cheese Balls are perfect for game days and entertaining!
This recipe contains potatoes (yukon gold), salt, milk, garlic salt, butter, cheese (cheddar), cereal (corn flakes)
Prep time: 1 hr +
Cook time: 20 min
- 8 whole large yukon gold otatoes, cooked and peeled
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, melted
- 8 oz. mild cheddar cheese, block
- 2 cup(s) corn flakes, crushed
- 1. Mash potatoes with salt, milk, garlic salt and 1/4 cup melted butter. Chill until firm.
- 2. Cut cheese into 20 cubes. Shape mashed potatoes around the cheese cubes into 2 1/2" balls. Roll in corn flake crumbs.
- 3. Brush with remaining 1/4 cup melted butter and place on slightly-greased cookie sheets. Bake 20 minutes at 350* or until heated through.