Savory Steel Cut Oatmeal
Savory Steel Cut Oatmeal- with tomatoes and spinach.
This recipe contains oats (steel), chicken broth, spinach (baby), tomatoes
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 cup(s) steel cut oats
- 32 oz. chicken broth or vegetable broth)
- 3 cup(s) fresh baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1. Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- 2. Stir Oats; reduce heat to medium low. Stir uncovered for 20 minutes.
- 3. Add baby spinach and chopped tomatoes, cooking for 5-10 more minutes until liquid is absorbed and oats are tender.
- 4. Salt and pepper to taste, enjoy!