Pepperoni Pizza Potato Skins
Pepperoni Pizza Potato Skinswith marinara sauce for dipping.
This recipe contains potatoes (russet), olive oil, pepperoni, shredded mozzarella cheese, pasta sauce, oregano (dried), salt, pepper
Cook time: 1 hr 10 min
- 8 whole small russet potatoes
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pkg(s) 6oz. bag pepperoni
- 12 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) pasta sauce- we used tomato basil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 - 3 ds. salt to taste
- 1 - 3 ds. pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat an oven to 400° F. Place potatoes on a baking sheet and cook until tender, approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- 2. Allow potatoes to cool, then slice in half. Scoop out potato flesh, leaving 1/4 inch of potato on the skin.
- 3. Brush olive oil into potato skins and season with salt and pepper. Place under broiler set to low and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- 4. Fill potato skins with cheese, top with pepperoni slices, and sprinkle with oregano. Return to broiler for another 4-5 minutes, until cheese is golden.
- 5. Serve immediately with marinara sauce for dipping.