Sirloin Steak Kabobs
Sirloin Steak Kabobs- with a homemade bold marinade, served with vine-ripe tomatoes and feta cheese.
This recipe contains sirloin steak, XXXXX, olive oil, tomatoes, feta cheese, oregano (fresh), rosemary (fresh), skewers, salt, pepper, XXXXX, beef broth, wine (cabernet), worcestershire, vegetable oil, italian seasoning
Prep time: 1 hr +
Cook time: 10 min
- 1/2 lb. sirloin steak, cut into strips
- bold marinade (recipe below)
- 3/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 3 whole large ripe tomatoes, cut in half
- 6 oz. feta cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped fresh oregano
- 1 whole bunch rosemary as needed for garnish
- 1 pkg(s) 6 skewers- metal preferred
- 2 - 4 ds. salt to season steak
- 2 - 4 ds. pepper to season steak
- FOR THE MARINADE
- 1 cup(s) beef broth
- 2 tbsp. wine- cabernet sauvignon
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning
- 1. Place beef strips and marinade in zipper-locking plastic bag and refrigerate two hours.
- 2. Roll each strip and thread onto skewers. Season with salt and pepper, and grill to desired doneness.
- 3. To serve, put two tablespoons olive oil on each plate. Squeeze one tomato half over each plate. Tear tomato into pieces and place around the plate. Top with feta, fresh oregano and rosemary. Place one skewer per plate.