Simply Better Chili
Beef Chili in 20 minutes!
This recipe contains beef (ground), onions, tomatoes (crushed), kidney beans, worcestershire, chili powder, cumin powder
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 whole large onion, chopped
- 1 can(s) 28oz. can crushed tomatoes in puree
- 1 can(s) 15oz. can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) chili powder
- 2 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1. Brown beef in large nonstick pot. Add onion; cook 3 min. Drain. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling. Simmer, partially covered, 15 min. until flavors are blended; stirring often.