Crunchy Onion Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Crockpot beef stroganoff with crispy fried onions.
This recipe contains beef (stew meat), soup (golden mushroom), mushrooms, onions (french), worcestershire, water, egg noodles, salt, pepper, sour cream
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 4 hr
- 3 lb. beef chuck stew meat , (1 1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 can(s) 10.5oz. can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 4 oz. crispy fried onions
- 1/3 cup(s) worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1 pkg(s) 12oz. egg noodles
- 2 - 4 ds. salt, to season meat
- 2 - 4 ds. pepper, to season meat
- 1 pkg(s) 8oz. sour cream, optional
- 1. Season meat with salt and pepper to taste. Brown meat in 2 tbsp. hot oil in large skillet. Transfer to 5-qt. slow cooker.
- 2. Stir soup, mushrooms, 1 cup crispy fried onions, worcestershire and water into slow cooker.
- 3. Cover; cook on HIGH setting for 4 hours (or on LOW for 8 hours) until meat is tender.
- 4. Serve over noodles and sprinkle with remaining onions. If desired, serve with a dollop of sour cream.