Pesto Chicken Kebabs
These chicken kebabs with pesto and veggies, make for a great and complete weeknight meal.
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), zucchini, tomatoes (cherry), pesto, skewers
4 - 5 Servings
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 lb. chicken breasts, boneless-skinless
- 1 - 2 whole zucchini, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pkg(s) 10.5oz. cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) barilla pesto
- 1 pkg(s) wooden skewers
- 1. Combine the raw chicken with pesto and marinate 30 minutes to a few hours in a bowl. At the same time, soak skewers in water at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Thread chicken, tomatoes and zucchini onto 10 pairs of parallel skewers to make 10 kebabs total.
- 3. Heat the outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium heat until hot. Be sure the grates are clean and spray lightly with oil.
- 4. Place the chicken on the hot grill and cook about 3-4 minutes; turn and continue cooking until chicken is cooked through, about 2 to 3 minutes.