Bacon, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
Here is a breakfast idea the whole family is sure to love. Perfect for crowds, sleepovers, and/or Holiday's. There’s nothing better than waking up to the smell of bacon and eggs! This time it’s in pizza form…
This recipe contains pizza dough, cheese (mozzarella), cheese (cheddar, sharp, shredded), eggs, , bacon, salsa, sour cream
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 pkg(s) refrigerated pizza dough
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz. bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 - 1 cup(s) salsa, for serving (optional)
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream, for serving (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 425F degrees. Set aside a large baking sheet. If you haven't cooked the bacon already, get it started now.
- 2. Flour a large work surface and roll out pizza dough to about 18 inches across. Using your finger tips, slide the dough onto the pan. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- 3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Pour whisked eggs over pizza dough. Top the pizza with cooked bacon and cheddar cheese.
- 4. Bake for 15 minutes in the top half of the oven until the cheese is bubbling. Serve warm with optional sauces. Enjoy!