Double Oreo Bars with Cranberries, Coconut & Almonds
Oreo bars with cranberries, coconut and almonds.
This recipe contains oreo cookies, butter, chocolate bar (oreo milka), almonds, cranberries (dried), coconut
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 24 oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 MILKA oreo big crunch chocolate candy bar (10.5 oz.)
- 1/2 cup(s) salted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup(s) flaked coconut, toasted
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Combine
cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- 3. Bake 10 min. Meanwhile, cut chocolate bar into 36 squares, then cut each square in half
- 4. Sprinkle chocolate pieces over warm crust. Bake 1-1/2 min.; spread to completely cover crust with melted chocolate.
- 5. Top with remaining ingredients; press gently into chocolate with back of spoon. Refrigerate 30 min. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars.
- 6. **TIPS**
your favorite variety of nuts, such as pistachios or peanuts, for the almonds and/or your favorite dried fruit, such as raisins or chopped apricots, for the dried cranberries.
Jazz it Up:
For a festive touch, sprinkle bars with red and green colored sprinkles before serving.