Ham and Cheese Bake with Broccoli
Move over, mac & cheese! This recipe features three kinds of cheese (Parmesan, Swiss and Cheddar), deliciously melted with ham and broccoli.
This recipe contains cheese (parmesan, grated), cheese (swiss, shredded), cheese (cheddar), rice (white), milk, ham (cooked, half), salt, pepper, broccoli crowns
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 2 oz. parmesean cheese, grated
- 2 oz. swiss cheese, grated
- 2 oz. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cup(s) original converted brand rice
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 lb. ham, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 ds. salt
- 1 ds. pepper
- 1 whole broccoli crown, cut into florets
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Cook rice according to package instructions.
- 3. Sauté ham and broccoli in pan until broccoli is crisp/tender and ham has browned.
- 4. Combine all the cheeses. Reserve 1/2 cup of cheese mixture and toss remaining cheeses with rice. Stir-in ham and broccoli, transfer to a casserole dish and top with reserved cheese.
- 5. Pour milk over top, bake until heated through and cheese has melted, about 15 minutes.
- 6. Season with salt and pepper to taste before serving.