Asian Cucumber Salad
An easy to make Asian Cucumber Salad that’s full of crunchy cucumber, rice wine vinegar, and a few secret ingredients! Can be served as a refreshing summer salad or the condiment to a sandwich!
This recipe contains cucumbers, red onions, bell peppers (red), rice vinegar, honey, sesame seeds, sesame oil, crushed red pepper, sea salt
6 - 8 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
- 4 cup(s) very thinly sliced seedless cucumbers (i used mini cucumbers)
- 1/4 cup(s) finely sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup(s) fined diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1. Add VERY thinly sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced red pepper, and sesame seeds to a medium size bowl. Set aside.
- 2. In a small bowl mix together rice wine vinegar, honey, toasted sesame oil, red pepper flakes, and sea salt.
- 3. Serve immediately or cover and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour or two to let all the flavors meld.