Double-Oreo Mug Cake
A wonderful chocolate dessert in a mug.
This recipe contains eggs, butter, vanilla, baking mix, sugar, oreo cookies, chocolate bar (oreo milka)
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 1 eggs
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup(s) baking mix
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 4 oreo cookies, finely crushed and divided
- 5 squares Milka oreo big crunch chocolate candy bar from 10.5oz bar, divided
- 1. Spray 2 (8-oz.) microwaveable mugs with cooking spray.
- 2. Whisk first 3 ingredients in medium bowl until blended. Add baking mix and sugar; mix well. Reserve 1 Tbsp. cookie crumbs for later use. Stir remaining cookie crumbs into cake batter.
- 3. Cut 1 chocolate square diagonally in half; reserve for later use. Coarsely chop remaining chocolate squares; stir into batter. Spoon into prepared mugs.
- 4. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. 15 sec. Remove from microwave. Let stand 1 min. Top with reserved cookie crumbs and chocolate pieces.
- 5. **TIPS**
Jazz it Up
Top warm microwaved cakes with reserved cookie crumbs as directed, then top each with 1 Tbsp. thawed frozen whipped topping before garnishing with reserved chocolate pieces.