Easy Twice Baked Potatoes
Easy twice baked potatoes with crispy fried onions!
This recipe contains potatoes (russet), sour cream, butter, onions (french), cheese (cheddar, sharp, shredded)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 3 whole hot baked potatoes, split lengthwise (see tips)
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 1/3 cup(s) crispy fried onions
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Scoop out inside of potatoes leaving a thin shell. Mash potatoes with sour cream and butter until smooth. Stir in 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions and 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon mixture into shells. Microwave potatoes on HIGH for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining cheese and onions. Microwave for 1 minute until cheese melts.
- 2. Tips:
Easy Bake Tip: To bake potatoes quickly, microwave on HIGH for 10 to 12 min. until tender. Summertime Grill Tip: Scrub potatoes and prick with a fork. Place on a hot covered grill over indirect heat. Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour until potatoes are cooked through. Proceed with rest of recipe.