Crockpot White Chicken Chili
A nice, light change from traditional chili, this white chicken chili is to die for! This is perfect to throw in your crockpot before work, so when you come home dinner is ready! I highly recommend squeezing the juice of a lime wedge on top of your bowl. It makes this even better!
**Feel free to double this recipe**
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), taco seasoning, cannellini beans, corn (white), onions (vidalia/sweet), fresh garlic, green chilies, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, , limes, fresh cilantro, cheese (mexican blend), sour cream, tortilla chips
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 5 hr
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken breast, cut into 1-2" chunks
- 1 pkg(s) 1oz. taco seasoning
- 2 can(s) 15oz. cannellini beans
- 1 can(s) 15oz. white corn
- 1 whole sweet onion, diced
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 can(s) 4oz. green chilies
- 1 can(s) 10.5oz. cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) 14.1oz. chicken broth
- 2 whole limes, cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp. fresh cilantro chopped, for topping
- 2 - 4 oz. mexican blend shredded cheese, for topping
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream, for topping
- 1 pkg(s) 10.5oz. tortilla chips, for serving
- 1. Place cubed chicken in the bottom of your crockpot. Add beans, corn, and onion.
- 2. In a separate bowl; mix together the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, taco seasoning, green chilies, and garlic. Pour over top the chicken, beans, and corn.
- 3. Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
**You may also cook on high for 4 hours and low for 2 hours if you are running low on time.
- 4. Top your bowl with the juice of a lime wedge, cheese, sour cream , and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.