Artichoke Spinach Dip
Artichoke spinach dip is such a deliciously versatile dip thats can be easily repurposed. I love using it as a spread for wraps and even as a sauce/topping for pizza. This can easily be made in a crockpot, stovetop or oven.
This recipe contains cheese (parmesan, shredded), cheese (gruyere, shredded), spinach (frozen), artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, nutmeg, garlic, salt, black pepper, crackers (ritz)
6 - 8 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup(s) gruyere cheese, shredded
- 10 oz. frozen spinach
- 1 can(s) 14oz. marinated artichoke hearts
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 pkg(s) 13.7oz. ritz crackers, for serving
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Defrost spinach and squeeze dry. Chop artichokes.
- 3. In a bowl combine parmesan cheese, 1 cup gruyere cheese, spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, nutmeg and garlic.
- 4. Place in a baking dish and top with the remaining gruyere cheese.
- 5. Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is browned. Remove from oven and serve.