Marshmallow Snowman Blondie Bites
Blondies, all done up for the holidays
This recipe contains , flour (all-purpose), flour (all-purpose), baking soda, salt, sugar (dark brown), eggs, vanilla extract, butter, marshmallows, marshmallows, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 3/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup(s) dark brown sugar, baked firmly
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- marshmallows, large
- food safe decorating markers
- 1. Bites:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease mini cupcake pan.
- 2. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- 3. In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, egg and vanilla. Beat in melted butter. Gradually beat in flour mixture until blended. Fill each cup 2/3 full with batter.
- 4. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 5. Marshmallows:
Cut each marshmallow in half. Using the back of a teaspoon, make an indentation in the middle of each blondie bite. Immediately place half a marshmallow into each mini blondie bite, with the cut side down.
- 6. Draw faces onto marshmallows using food-safe decorating markers. Food-safe markers can be found in the baking section of any store.
Store blondie bites in an airtight container with parchment paper between layers.