These stuffed eggplants are delicious, simple and great the next day in pasta!
This recipe contains eggplant, bell peppers (red), tomatoes, garlic (fresh), honey, cheese (feta), parsley (italian), olive oil, salt, black pepper
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 3 whole small or medium eggplant
- 1 whole red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 whole tomatoes, diced
- 3 clove(s) garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 cup(s) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) italian (flatleaf) parsley
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt to tatse
- pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Roast eggplants about 20-25 minutes until softened and give when pressed with a finger.
- 2. In a skillet over medium heat, add olive oil, garlic and bell peppers. Saute for 2 minutes, then add tomatoes. Cook another 5 minutes and add honey.
- 3. Remove eggplants and slit them open, end to end. Stuff eggplants with peppers and tomatoes. Top with crumble feta cheese and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste.