Microwave Peanut Butter and Jam Bars
This recipe contains butter, peanut butter, sugar, light brown sugar, eggs, all-purpose flour, strawberry jam
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 6 tbsp. butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup(s) peanut butter, creamy style
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 1 egg
- 1 2/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup(s) strawberry jam or preserves
- 1. In large mixing bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, sugars and egg until combined. Add flour; beat on low speed until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1 cup crumbs; set aside.
- 2. Press remaining crumbs into an 8-inch square microwave-safe baking dish. Place on turntable.
- 3. Cook at HIGH 4 minutes, or until base looks dry. Remove from microwave and spread jam to within 1/2 inch of edge of base. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- 4. Cook at HIGH 6 minutes, or until jam bubbles near the center; cool before serving.