Teriyaki Meatball Skewers
An Asian spin on meatballs paired with pineapple makes a sweet and savory appetizer. Put it over rice and it makes a filling, delicious dinner.
This recipe contains aidells meatballs (chicken), bell peppers (red), onions (red), teriyaki sauce, pineapple (fresh), rice (instant)
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 16 oz. Aidells Chicken Meatballs (Teriyaki preferred)
- 1 whole red pepper, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 whole red onion, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- 2 cup(s) pineapple, chunks
- 1 pkg(s) 8oz. rice, for serving (optional)
- 1. Thread the meatballs and pieces of pineapple, peppers and onion on skewers. Grill or broil on medium heat 7-10 minutes, brushing with teriyaki sauce until the meatballs are heated through.