Smoked Baby Back Ribs
Smoke these crave worthy babies low and slow! There is very little hands on time so feel free to watch a couple movies and enjoy a lazy day while these ribs marinate and smoke.
This recipe contains , brown sugar, sweet paprika, black pepper, salt, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, , baby back ribs, barbecue sauce
Prep time: 1 hr +
Cook time: 5 hr
- For The Rub (makes 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- For The Ribs
- 3 lb. baby back
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup(s) bbq sauce
- 1. Combine rub ingredients. You'll have extra left over for your next batch of ribs.
- 2. Remove membrane that covers the back of the rack. Loosen the membrane with a knife and grab the membrane with your fingers and peel off completely.
- 3. Generously apply rub on all sides of ribs. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 4. Prepare smoker using applewood chips and allow smoker to reach 225 degrees F.
- 5. Place ribs on grate, meat side up and allow to smoke at 225 degrees for 4 hours.
- 6. Remove ribs, baste both sides with bbq sauce and loosely wrap in foil.
- 7. Place ribs back on smoker and continue to cook at 225 degrees for 1 hour.
- 8. Remove from smoker, allow to rest at least 15 minutes and enjoy!