Roasted asparagus brings out the sweetness and elevates any meal into something special.
This recipe contains asparagus, olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 bunch thin stalked asparagus
- 3 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400F. Wash asparagus. Snap off the bottom end of the stalk at the place where it naturally wants to snap. Arrange on a roasting tray / baking sheet.
- 2. Drizzle olive oil over asparagus and toss with your hands. Sprinkle on garlic powder and fresh ground black pepper.
- 3. Roast in oven for about 15-20 minutes, depending on how thick the stalks are. Check them around the 10 minute mark and give the tray a shake to move the stalks around a little.