Grilled Rosemary Chicken Breasts
This easy, quick, and light dish is a must try for summer. The rosemary plays perfectly with strong garlic flavor and a hint of lemon for bright fresh flavor.
This recipe contains fresh garlic, olive oil, rosemary (fresh), dijon mustard, lemons, black pepper, salt (kosher), chicken breasts (boneless skinless)
Prep time: 40 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 8 garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 whole boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- 2. Whisk garlic, olive oil, rosemary, mustard, lemon juice, ground black pepper, and salt together in a bowl.
- 3. Pour garlic mixture over chicken, reserving 1/8 cup and marinade for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- 4. Place chicken on preheated grill and cook for 4 minutes. Turn the chicken, baste with reserved marinade, and continue to grill until cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 5. Cover with foil and let rest for at least 2 minutes before serving.