Jalapeno Bacon Guacamole Dog
Spice up your hot dog with fun, delicious, multi-use toppings.
This recipe contains hot dogs (all beef), hot dog buns, avocados, onions (red), tomatoes, cilantro (fresh), garlic (fresh), salt, limes, peppers (jalapeno, fresh), bacon
6 - 8 Servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 pkg(s) all beef hot dogs
- 1 pkg(s) hot dog buns
- 2 whole ripe avocados
- 2 tbsp. red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) tomato, small dice
- 1 cup(s) cilantro
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 - 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 whole jalapeno, sliced
- 8 oz. bacon
- 1. Preheat grill to medium. Cook bacon in oven or on stove top until crispy. Allow to cool and chop.
- 2. In a bowl, mash avocados, stir in tomatoes, 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, lime juice, garlic, and salt.
- 3. Grill hot dogs 5-10 minutes. Place in buns, top with guacamole, remaining cilantro, sliced jalapeno and chopped bacon.