Cauliflower Fried Rice
Being half Japanese, I am a purist when it comes to certain dishes, fried rice being one of them. However, after making this dish, I've fallen in love with cauliflower "rice" and will definitely be using it more often!
This recipe contains cauliflower (riced), ham, peas (frozen), corn (frozen), scallions, cilantro, soy sauce, oil (sesame), fish sauce, oil (grapeseed), eggs, white pepper
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 pkg(s) 10oz. package riced cauliflower
- 4 oz. chinese sausage or ham
- 1/4 cup(s) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup(s) frozen corn
- 2 whole scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 ds. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. grapeseed oil
- 1 egg
- 1 - 2 pn. white pepper
- 1. Heat frozen riced cauliflower in microwave according to package directions
- 2. In a wok over high heat, add grapeseed oil and cook ham till edges begin to crisp.
- 3. Add riced cauliflower and saute for 1 minute.
- 4. Create a well in pan, pushing cauliflower outward. Crack the egg in the center of the well and scramble.
- 5. Incorporate cauliflower for a minute.
- 6. Add frozen vegetables and remaining ingredients and continue to cook for a couple minutes. Remove from heat. Serve immediate