Chinese Green Beans with Ground Turkey
This Chinese green beans with ground turkey recipe is a favorite! This dinner is quick, flavorful, and healthy. I bet it will be a hit at your house!
This recipe contains rice, sesame oil, scallions, garlic powder, ginger (powder), white pepper, turkey ground, garlic chili sauce, hoisin sauce, green beans (fresh), soy sauce, rice vinegar, chinese 5 spice blend
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 cup(s) medium grain rice, uncooked
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 whole bunch green onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 lb. green beans or chinese long beans if available, washed and trimmed
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. 1/2 tsp chinese 5 spice (optional)
- 1. Start rice cooking in lightly salted water.
- 2. When rice is about 15 minutes from done, heat large skillet over high heat. Add sesame oil, and sauté green onions, and garlic for about 2 minutes. Stir in ground turkey and sauté 3-5 minutes, until meat is mostly cooked. Crumble meat as much as possible.
- 3. Stir in chili garlic sauce, hoisin sauce, pepper and ginger. Add green beans and soy sauce, and stir to coat. Continue cooking over high heat for 7-9 minutes longer, stirring frequently, until beans are slightly tender.
- 4. Stir in rice vinegar, and cook one minute longer. Serve over cooked rice.